The milk triangle strikes again!

"The milk only lasted 3 days! Yes, that is correct, just 72 hours!!...So far, no one has shown any signs of a milk addiction"

This is a follow up to my two earlier blogs where has all the milk gone and looks like the milk is still disappearing where I mentioned that I must be living on top of a ‘Milk Triangle’ similar to that of the Bermuda Triangle. In this case it is our milk supply that is going missing and not planes or boats!

Well, I can announce, rather frustratedly, that this problem has gone from bad to worse!

Last Sunday we purchased 15 litres of milk for consumption by the family. At present our ‘family’ consists of three adults and two young children (aged 5 and 4). For a ‘normal’ family 15 litres of milk would probably last the best part of a week, or even longer. Alas, this is not the case in our household. The milk only lasted 3 days! Yes, that is correct, just 72 hours!! Putting on my mathematical hat that means 1 litre was being consumed every 4.8 hours.

Since my last blog about this I have been keeping a strategic eye on the other four members of the family. So far, no one has shown any signs of a milk addiction. In fact, this has made it harder for me to work out the real reasons for the disappearance of the white liquid.

I am seriously considering hiring a security guard 24/7 to monitor access to the fridge, and in particular the consumption of milk if this activity continues.

If anyone can shed any light, or suggest any solutions then please do. In the meantime I’ll look up ‘security guards’ in the yellow pages….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in 5 Minutes

Stalking by Bluetooth

1,000 hits and more to come!