Follow You Follow Me

Every now and then, when I have that precious commodity called time, I review my blog to see what improvements can be made. I feel it is important to do this to try and keep the blog site fresh and exciting (or words to that effect). Over the past few months I have added a song of the week, and also a picture of the Sydney Harbour Bridge (taken by yours truly) to my site.

One new feature that I have just added is the 'Follow' feature which is located at the top right hand side of the blog. This is a new feature that will help you to keep up to date with all the new blogs that will be spewing forth from my laptop very soon!

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy reading my blogs as much as I like sharing them with you. Remember to leave a comment about any blog of mine that you have read. I always love reading what is posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in 5 Minutes

1,000 hits and more to come!

Stalking by Bluetooth