It's Story Time - A Must Read!

Just this once, I want to do something different. Normally I write a blog and try and make it a tad humerous. Normally I fail, but once in a while it comes off. Anyway, less digressing methinks.

Recently, I had the pleasure of coming across a person who is really talented. I should thank Nes (aka Queen Nes) for introducing Amira to me. So a big thanks Nes!! The big thing about Amira is that she is now a fully fledged author and I really want to spread the word about her debut novel.

What really hooked me initialy was the trailer for Amira's book. Check it out:


If it grabs you, like it did me, then you can purchase the book called "Egypt The Uprising - Battle For Maat" at:


I hope you enjoy this enthralling novel.

Congratulations Amira!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in 5 Minutes

1,000 hits and more to come!

Stalking by Bluetooth